“L'ESTONETA – SALA BOSS” organizes the No Surrender Festival, which will be held on the 7th and 8th of July 2017. This gathering pretends to join 1,001 people to play and sing all together at the same time BRUCE SPRINGSTEEN'S song NO SURRENDER.
We need guitarists, bassists, drummers, keyboards players and singers. Above all, we want people willing to have fun and to be part of a historic event.
WE WANT TO BE 1,001
The festival is going to begin with concerts on Friday, 7th of July, in the evening. On Saturday, from 7.00am onwards, all the instruments will be set up to start rehearsing the song. In the afternoon, there will be further rehearsals and at night, NO SURRENDER will be played and recorded. The recording will be uploaded on the internet so that the Boss can get it. Once it is done, and after having a rest, there will be two more concerts.
During the breaks, entertainment will be provided by different music bands.
together we can do it!
The price for participants is €10 (this amount will be paid to each participant with the festival currency and it will include access to the concerts on Friday and Saturday). It is necessary to register in this website by filling all the required information.
FRIDAY, 7th OF JULY
· Opening at 7.00pm
19:00h COMANDANTS DE TROS
21:00h BALL THE RASKA
23:00h WILLY & THE POORBOYS
00:30h MANEL FUENTES & THE SPRING'S TEAM
SATURDAY, 8th OF JULY
· From 7.00 to 10.00 am – Arrival of participants
· 11.00 am – First rehearsal
· 4.30 pm – Second rehearsal
· 7.00 pm – Beginning of the recording
*Maximum punctuality is kindly requested to participants.
· From 11:00 p.m.:
13:30h LA TAVERNA DELS SOMNIS
14:30h THUNDER ROAD
22:00h DON VITO ROCK BAND
00:00h GEORGE MILESSON
ARTS AND EVENTS
· Exhibitors of local produce
· Bruce Springsteen merchandising
· Workshops for children
· Live music by local bands
SERVICES AND FACILITIES
· Food court (sandwiches, pizzas, menus)
· Parking facilities according to necessities: musicians (special area for drums) and general public
· Regular camping area for those willing to enjoy the festival from the very beginning
· Recommended accommodation
*No food or drink can be carried in.